Saturday, October 20, 2012

ModCloth

Let me just preface this post by saying my bank account would look a whole lot better if online-shopping did not exist. For better or for worse it does and ModCloth is one of my favorite sites to peruse. I can honestly say I have never purchased anything from there that I have regretted. While you can spend a lot of money, for the most part everything is reasonably priced. Here are some of my latest favorite finds and purchases:


I mean come on...this print was basically screaming, "JORDAN - BUY ME BEFORE YOU GO ABROAD!!"

                   Quilt You Be Mine? Bag                                                     To the Quilt Bag

 The straps are very Chanel without making this grad student take out a second loan.



I wanted to purchase some long-sleeved dresses for Italy as the weather in Naples is going to be crisp but not quite cold/not quite hot. I can work this dress a number of ways to fit the forecast.



Sheer For You Top in Lilac (Sold Out)

I wanted some shirts that would transition well from the work day to class at night. I purchased and LOVE both of these tops. They pair nicely with high waisted skirts or skinny pants for the office and I can change into jeans and head straight to class feeling fashionable but comfortable.

ModCloth has a promotion right now until the end of the month (October 31) to get $20 off a $50 purchase for all first time shoppers. Just follow this link. If you are already a customer - invite your friends! If you make a purchase it will kick a gift card my way too (or you will receive a gift card if you invite friends), so thank you in advance for helping enable my online shopping addiction.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment