Friday, April 5, 2013

Circuit Training on the Track/Treadmill

~~~

Today's Workout: 6 hill repeats, 4 miles biking

Monthly Health Goal - No Eating After 8:00 pm:

~~~

I came up with a less archaic way to track my monthly health goal process, just in time to highlight my slip-up last night. I was attending a birthday dinner for a friend and I definitely wasn't going to miss out just because the reservation was for after 8:00 pm. I choose to follow this lady's perspective, that you should live by the 80/20 rule when it comes to dieting. 80% of the time, follow the rules and eat what is good for you. Allow yourself some wiggle room so your diet doesn't start to control your life or become unmanageable.

It's no secret I love (love/hate) me some circuit training, and I wrote up this little workout so I could do it at the track and let the 4-legged monster get some quality outdoor time in as well. You could easily adapt this to do with a treadmill if that is more your thing - although the gym probably isn't dog friendly - so no help on that front :)




Have a great weekend!

1 comment: