Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Look For Less: Mirrored Side Tables

~~~~

Today's Workout: 45 minutes biking, sculpt class

~~~~

Remember last week when I gushed about my love of Lisa Vanderpump's mirrored furniture? I would love to replicate the look but, believe it or not, my income is slightly lower then that of Lisa. I'll pause while you recover from your shock. Well for this weeks look for less - I put together a wide range of options based on what your pocket book allows.


1. $899 - Horchow Mia Fretwork Side Table
2. $799 - Horchow Amelie Mirrored Nightstand
3. $599 - Mirrored End Table
4. $399 - Pottery Barn Mirrored Bedside Table
5.  $219 - Pier 1 Imports Hayworth Nightstand
6. $199 - Sanira Mirror Side End Table
7. $128 - Reflections End Table
8. $74 - Target Mirrored Side Table


Check out other Looks for Less: Chambray Dress, White Lace Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment