Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wish list Wednesday - Modcloth part 2

~~~~

Today's Workout: 40 min tempo run, 4 miles biking

Monthly Health Goal: No eating after 8:00 pm

Monday April 1 - success

Tuesday April 2 - success

~~~~

Many of the outfits I show love to on this little blog come from one of my all-time favorite online shops - Modcloth. Modcloth offers great styles at almost an always grad-school friendly price. I showed this site some love previously - seen here. As made obvious my my weekly wishlists, I am a fan of online stores that allow me to put some favorites into a cart - even if it is of the "wish list variety." I don't remember the last time my list on Modcloth had less than 50 items in it. Here are some of the items making an appearance:


Defined the Scenes Flat in Coral (Also available in blue)




Lady Love Song Dress in Sapphire




Full Course Load Bag in Stone (Also available in yellow, sage, red, rose brown, and navy)





Eduring Elegance Flat





Chic My Name Dress




Jonquil You Be Mine? Top in Yellow (Also available in Mint)




Time of My Life Dress (Also available in multiple colors)




1 comment: