Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Change of plans...

~~~~~

Today's Workout: Leg circuit: 3 x 20 squats, 3 x 20 walking lunges, 3 x 20 squat jumps, 3 x 20 cleans, random ab excersices

~~~~~

I was supposed to be leaving for Italy a month from this coming Saturday. Well...... now my internship has been pushed to the summer. Life when you work for the government.



The last 24 hours have been a crazy whirlwind of chnaging travel plans, changing housing plans, changing work plans/leaves of absence, registration for classs this spring now that I will be here, and not to mention finals start this week.



To say that I was stressed and overwhelmed yesterday would be an understatement. But I was reminded that I am beyond blessed and my lovely coworker brough me a some cupcakes to cheer me up.



After allowing myself too much time to wallow, I am trying to pull myself together and focus on the benefits of moving my internship to the summer.

- Better weather
- Easier to find someone to sublease my apartment in DC
- Easier for friends and family to visit me
- Easier to take classes in the Spring Semester than Summer Semester
- More time to save up money

Here's to letting the control freak in me remember that everything happens for a reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment