Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wish List Wednesday - Animal Print

~~~~
Today's Workout: 30 min tempo run, 6 hills

Monthly Health Goal - No Eating After 8:00 pm:



(Struggling with not eating on Monday and Tuesday nights when I get home late after class. I'm always so hungry, but I don't need to eat this late. Need to work on it).

~~~~

This week's edition of Wish List Wednesday is just purrrrfect. Ha, how cliche was that? I love animal print but am desperately affraid of crossing the line from classy print to Jersey Shore cast member. Here are some items I think fit the bill.

C Wonder Leopard Silk Shirt (also available in peach and lilac)


















Rachel Zoe Leopard-Print Jacket



Gap Animal Print Crossover Dress



Sam Edelman Leopard-Print Sandal


Banana Republic Silk Animal Print Tank



Rivette Leopard-Print Leather Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment