Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Things: Flowers, Vino, Red Cups

~~~~

Today's Workout: 5 miles walking, 45 min elliptical

~~~~

This was a bittersweet weekend. I leave for Italy in 12 days, I haven't packed a thing, and the boyfriend came up this weekend to pick up the pup for the summer. It was lonely waking up this morning without my furry buddy. People that have dogs can relate, those who don't think I'm a freak... I'm ok with that.

Some bright spots of the weekend were new blooms for the living room...


Breaking in the new patio for a little vino night with some girls....


A yard party with some of my favorite people. Red cups felt like a serious throwback...


An awkward pose with my uber-photogenic pup...


And some crab cake bites at Martin's (we love crab cakes) before heading to the waterfront to meet some friends for drinks...



Hope you all had  agood weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment