Tuesday, November 13, 2012

14K and M Street

~~~~

Today's Workout: 35 min tempo with roomie before heading to work.

~~~~

As I mentioned yesterday, Kyle came to town this weekend so it was filled with our favorite things.

On Saturday morning I busted out a quick 3 mile run before we headed to brunch at 14k.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we sat on the patio.


 
I was too busy drinking mimosas and having fabulous conversation to document everything, but the fresh fruit was the star of the show. The breakfast potatoes were bomb.com too.


We were stuffed. We headed back to spend some time with the pup and snuck a nap in too.

Tubby has been working overtime to pick up debris from the hurricane. It looks like we are setting up for a bonfire outside our front door.


After such a big breakfast, when dinner time rolled around nothing sounded appealing. We decided to take a walk down M Street, do some Christmas shopping, some Christmas-list making, and I got my MK watch fitted (has been too big for too long and I've been needing to get this done).



 We then decided ice cream at T Sweets was the ideal dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment