Monday, January 14, 2013

Stretch it out

***CORRECTED *** sorry for the tech problems my blog was experiencing, hopefully pictures load for people now!


~~~~

Friday's Workout: 35 min rolling hills on treadmill.

Saturday's Workout: 4 miles on the track with tubby

Sunday's Workout: 5 miles with Tubby and the roommate on the Georgetown waterfront

~~~~~

As I mentioned Thursday I am not a die hard believer in extensive stretching prior to exercise. I do, however, believe post-workout stretching can be beneficial for fighting injuries and making it easier for your body to bounce back after a tough workout.

Here are some of my go-to moves:

I have a tight back, common for long distance runners, so I look forward to these stretches:



For tight hips....



For tight glutes...







For tight calves...



For tight quads...



For tight hamstrings...

No comments:

Post a Comment