Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kettlebell

~~~~
Today's Workout: 6 miles with running club
~~~~

I have started squeezing more kettlebell workouts into my routine, and I have to say, I love how that little sphere gets my heart pumping. Back in my collegiate athlete days, variations of these workouts were used just as the warm up for our weight lifting days. Then again, I was in the best shape of my life.

I have been seeing sample exercising popping up all over fitness magazines, fitness blogs, and fitness boards on pinterest. Here are a few gems to get you started.

Beginner Friendly (From ryfinq.blog.com)


Another option (From womenshealthmag.com)



Pretty Girl Kettlebelll Workout (From fifisfatfarm.wordpress.com)



The Shaky Leg Kettlebell workout (From fifisfatfarm.wordpress.com)



Total Body Kettlebell Workout (From fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net)



I hope some of these help you shake up your workout routine! Happy hump day!



No comments:

Post a Comment