Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wish List Wednesday - Neck Candy

~~~~

Yesterday and Today's Workout: Sculpt

Monthly Health Goal - No Eating after 8:00 pm:


** I am pretty happy with how my April health goal went. I am confident this pattern will stick, and I will continue to be conscious of not late night snacking. Today is a new month - and the start a new goal - check back tomorrow**

~~~~

I tend to wear simple jewelry that can be paired with almost anything. My mom always taught me to invest in timeless pieces that never go out of style. With that said, I love love love all the statement necklaces I see around town. Some of them are a little bold for me, but hey - life is about stepping outside your comfort zone, right? Here are some that I'm drooling over.

Groves Necklace




Gold Whorl Chain Necklace
















2 comments:

  1. Based on the title of the post I seriously thought this post was going to be about candy necklaces haha!

    ReplyDelete