Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Month, New Goal

~~~

Today's Workout: 45 min on stationary bike, 3 mile run

Monthly Health Goal - Sculpt 3 Times a Week:

~~~

I leave for Italy in ONE MONTH! I can't believe its almost here. I know that while I am abroad, I will be limited mostly to running and at-home workouts, so I want to make sure I get my fill of sculpt this month before I go - and I'm shooting for 3 times a week. I have raved about sculpt on here over and over - but seriously - go check it out!! Do you like yoga, barre, or body pump classes?? Well this is all three tied into one. And better yet - you get your first week of classes free - so what do you have to lose??? Go here and find a studio near you and I promise you will be glad you did.


I have to cut this post short because work and finals are ruining my life. I will leave you with this little gem though. Cracks me up every time I see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment