Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year: Resolutions and Looking Back

Hello friends!

I know not everyone is on the "new year resolution" train, but I like setting goals for myself and working towards them. In addition to the resolution to blog more regularly again, I have a few things I am hoping to accomplish:

- Run a race every month
- Get a PR in my April Half Marathon
- Graduate my Master's Program
- Finally move to NC
- Eat more veggies

What are your goals for the new year? Resolutions - yay or nay???

After being occupied with some personal matters since I last wrote, I wanted to reflect on some of the positive things that have happened since then:

I celebrated another birthday with the love of my life




I cheered on my favorite team...



I got spoiled with mint goodies from everyone for my birthday and Christmas!



I spent quality time at home in Minneapolis playing aunt....





 I met and loved my parents' new puppy




We also threw our annual holiday party and I traveled to Chicago per tradition for Christmas... more on those fronts in other posts.

Happy New Year! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment