Friday, January 20, 2012

Betches Love This

So I walked into work and noticed the receptionist had a big grin on her face. I asked what she was reading, knowing all too well that our work doesn't put those kind of smiles on employee's faces. She said she was reading this hilarious website Betches Love This. I must have been living under a rock, because I had never heard of it. Am I alone here?

Anyways, essentially it is pure satire from the view point of "that girl we all know". I love their breakdown of cities betches love, like D.C. and New York, along with analysis of shows like RHOBH. The reason it is so entertaining is because it says what everyone is thinking, but just perhaps too polite to say it :) I strongly recommend this if you need a little time passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment