Monday, November 19, 2012

DIY and Friendsgiving Dinner

~~~~~~
Today's Workout: 45 min elliptical

~~~~~~

Oh man am I tired. This weekend was packed with fabulousness and I could have used one extra day to recover before heading back to reality.

Saturday I got the house cleaned up and did a last minute change in decor because we were having a little birthday party for yours truly.

I had used this looking glass spray here and was less than impressed with the finish. I wanted to do something with the remaining spray and decided to dress up some wine bottles we had lying around.



I used vinegar to get the labels off and then got to work.





I plan on adding a little more to them when I come back from Thanksgiving, but these will do for now.





Once the house was looking presentable, I headed out for a long run.

Feeling good and refreshed - I got cleaned up and walked to los cuates with my roommate to meet friends for dinner.


Margaritas, chips and guac, fajitas - all amazing.

We headed back to our house and put our party pants on.

After a longggg night I had to get up bright and early to help out at a rescue dog event. I work with this organization usually once a month. It always breaks my heart to see these love bugs without a home. I already bit off more than I can chew with my monster, so I cannot take on anymore, but it always feels good to help.





When I got home I had a couple hours to relax/power nap before heading to a friend's place for a friendsgiving dinner.



yum yum yum. Good food with even better people. I have a lot to be thankful for.




















No comments:

Post a Comment