Friday, November 2, 2012

Here goes nothing...

So I have checked-in for my flight to NYC. I have paranoia about losing my seat if I wait to check in at the airport so I always check in online before hand.

Getting into NYC doesn't seem like it should be an issue, getting out....well... fingers crossed.

A lot of people keep telling me I should just cancel the trip, but I have been SO looking forward to it for so long!

I will be catching up with one of my bestest friends from college. We were teammates and roommates and she is one of my favorite people.





I have not seen her since my birthday last year in Minnesota, which she hosted at her place.

Since then, she has moved to San Fran - and I am dying to visit.





This weekend she is running the NYC Marathon - her first. I know she will do an amazing job.

When I am not catching up with her, I will be putting in some family time. Good thing I like these people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment