Monday, December 10, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

~~~~~~

Today's Workout: 45 min elliptical, misc. core

~~~~~~

Another weekend gone by far too fast, and Monday came far too quick.

On Saturday my dear friends Kelly and Lauren hosted their holiday party and set the bar HIGH. I felt like warning everyone in attendance that is coming to our party this weekend that they cannot hold us to this standard.



Their's was cocktail themed too, so I took the opportunity to rock some of my new birthday goods.


The purse was from Kyle (boy pays attention apparently, I mentioned my love of the bag here), dress is also from ModCloth, and is available here. Watch is from MK, earrings and bracelet were birthday gifts from my mom.

I stayed having fun later than I should, since I had promised to help pace my friend in her first 8k the next morning. I rallied, and put my pacer and photographer hat on.


She did GREAT and finished just under 9:00 min mile average. She was shooting for 10:00 min miles, but she was looking awesome so I pushed her on the pace a little. (Thank god she didn't get too mad at me when she realized what I did).

We recuperated with some essentials at the new Matchbox on 14th street.


 When I got home, I started doing some of the prep for our holiday party next weekend.



While we were decorating, I was getting updates from my family in Minnesota, which is dealing with blizzard conditions. I don't think we will be able to recreate the same "winter wonderland" look and feel.



Happy Monday, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment