Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Making up for lost time - Bacoli

Missing days due to my injury threw a serious wrench in my plans to get in all the necessary trips and sightseeing I had on the list for the summer, but it is going to take more than a broken arm to make me throw in the towel.
All the red, white, and blue I could muster on the 4th.


I had planned on spending this last weekend on the Amalfi coast, but that has been postponed. I opted instead to explore the areas of Bacoli and Pozzouli, which were right in our backyard.

Pinocchio's House



 At the bar Blue Wave



A lake that used to house Roman ships


And then I managed to do some shopping. I promised a friend to be on the lookout for a leather jacket.... thoughts??


This weekend I am planning to venture a little further from home. What fun plans do you have?????


No comments:

Post a Comment