Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

~~~
Today's Workout: Off to run a Turkey Trot 5k with the fam!

~~~

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Just a few things I am thankful for....

My wonderful parents. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for them, but too many days go by that I don't tell them that. They have been married for 33 years, and are just simply wonderful people.


My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. I only have one sibling, and he is one of my best friends. I am so thankful that he has found someone that loves him the way he deserves to be loved, and we are all beyond blessed that they have a wonderful, happy, and healthy baby boy.



Kyle. There are too many reasons to say I am thankful for this boy. Can't imagine not having him as a partner in this journey we call life.



New friends. I just moved to DC a little over a year ago, and already feel so at home. It didn't really hit me until my DC birthday party that I was building a real life for myself here. I have been fortunate to meet amazing people in this town...and its only the beginning...





Old friends. I love coming home and being overwhelmed with all the friends from high school and college I need to see. The fact that we can be with each other for the first time in a year and feel like nothing has changed is a wonderful feeling I try not to take for granted.










Tubby. Because he's just too cute.





My health. I am beyond blessed to be physically able to run. I would go crazy if I couldn't. If you need a reminder of how lucky we are to be healthy and active - read about this young man who attends the high school I went to. I also mentioned him here...

New challenges. I often complain about the work associated with going to school full time and working full time, but in reality I am so fortunate that I was able to get into such a competitive program.



New adventures. In a little over a month - I am off to ITALY. I need to keep repeating this to myself, because I don't think it has set in yet. I cannot wait for this adventure to start.



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment